Located on the 81st floor of SIGNIEL Seoul, a Michelin 1 star restaurant STAY offers its guests an accessible and uncommon gustatory experience through a creative, refined French cuisine of chef Yannick Alleno.
There are no promotions in progress.
300, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea 81F
When to use
Lunch 11:30~14:30 (Last Order 14:00)
Dinner 18:00~22:00 (Last Order 21:30)
• 1 Star restaurant by Michelin Guide Seoul (2019)
• Casual dining area with modern atmosphere
- Seoul Room with seating for 12 and Paris Room with seating for 8 offer unique and elegant experiences
• STAY - Pastry Library
- The first introduced instant in-restaurant pastry corner in Korea
- The Patissier shows special performance at the stylish showcase
- Bespoke desserts for maximum guilt-free indulgences
• Chef Yannick Alléno
- Operating two 3-star Michelin restaurants in France: Alleno Paris au Pavillion Ledoyen in Paris and Le 1947 in Courchevel. Alleno Paris is ranked 6th best restaurant in the world by La Liste and 31st in the • World`s 50 Best restaurant.
- Chosen as Best Chef in 2015 by the Gault & Millau guide
*For guests over 8, please order in advance upon booking.
*Cakes for celebration can be offered upon reservation.
(M 40,000 S 20,000 KRW)*
*Corkage charge : 60,000 KRW for wines less than 500,000 per bottle / 100,000 KRW for wines over 500,000 per bottle / 300,000 KRW for Bordeaux Grand Cru wines or those similar
• Following Fair Trade Commission, no-show and cancellation penalty for SIGNIEL Seoul restaurants are as below.
- PDR : ￦50,000 per person upon cancellation within 1 day of booked date.
- Group guests over 6 : ￦50,000 per person upon cancellation within 1 hour of booked time.
- No-Show : Reject future reservation when no-show over 3 times