* Awarded the Michelin Plate in the 2020 Michelin Guide Seoul
* Awarded Three Forks and Spoons in the 2020 Michelin Guide Seoul
• Authentic Chinese cuisine with a spectacular view from the 37th floor
• Toh Lim is a modern and trendy concept restaurant. The view overlooking downtown Seoul and Bukhansan Mountains is simply breathtaking. Comprised of a dining hall and 12 private rooms that accommodate from 4 to 50 guests, the restaurant serves upscale Chinese cuisine and delivers the highest quality service. Toh Lim’s chefs create Chinese dishes with attention to regional authenticity and creativity. Share an unforgettable fine dining experience at Toh Lim with special people.
There are no promotions in progress.
30, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea Main Tower 37F
• Chef Kyung Ok Yeo, Master of Chinese Cuisine
Chef Kyung Ok Yeo manages the Chinese cuisine department at Lotte Hotel. As the star chef of Korea in the world of Chinese cooking, he has mastered the four great dishes of China, including Cantonese, Sichuan, Beijing, and Shanghai style menus. He knows exactly how to tone down the intense savory and sweet flavors that are characteristic to Chinese foods. In the words of food journalists, “He truly understands the Korean palate.” He has won a great many international awards and has even authored several books.
• The Perfect Place for Family Meetings
- Private rooms with a beautiful view on the 37th floor
- Equipped for holding 1st birthday celebrations (Traditional first birthday table and photo table are available free of charge)
- Furnished with a beam projector, screen, and sound equipment
[ Lunch Set Menu ] * 10월 주중, 주말 주문 가능
- 福 복 : ￦130,000
- 壽 수 : ￦160,000
- 셰프 스페셜 : ￦230,000
- 禧 희 : ￦190,000